Thursday, May 14, 2009

People use Parking Lots Too!

Are you a driver or a pedestrian? Have you ever tried walking through the parking lot of a shopping centre? Chaos! When I got my liscence it was still a law that one had to indicate before turning. Apparently this is not the law when it comes to pedestrians. Yes we need to indicate where we are going- that's not what I mean. Drivers just don't seem to think it worth the effort to use their indicator when they are faced with a pedestrian. Holy bad timing Batman! You are in a vehicle made of steel that could crush me so easily; I am not.
When it's raining or snowing, it's even worse. Now I'm freezing, cold, and wet while trying to play dodge-car through a parking lot. Just hold steady Trigger- all I need is some catfood, this can't be that hard. Flick the switch, let me know what's up. Or hey- INDICATE that I can go and get out of the storm.
Regardless of the weather, at the end of the day you're sitting in a climate controlled, moving, musical, little bit of comfort and you scare me.

No comments:

Post a Comment